A hand-curated list of 20 Real Estate startups you should get to know.
This is our list of some the most promising Real Estate Startups from our recent reports at GrowthList. If you’re interested in accessing more data on real estate startups, consider subscribing to our weekly report of funded tech startups.
- Triplemint – Uses predictive analytics to anticipate the proprty market
- Zumper – Makes renting an apartment as easy as booking a hotel
- CompStak – Provides commercial real estate information for investors
- Hubble – Marketplace that makes renting office space easy
- Offerpad – Streamlines the home sale process for consumers
- UpTop – Free property management software
- WiredScore – A commercial real estate rating system
- Bridgit – The world’s most user-friendly mobile construction software
- 2nd Address – Premium furnished homes for business travelers
- Badi – Connects people with shared spaces for rent
- ServiceTitan – All-in-one software for home service businesses
- NoBroker – Buy, sell, and rent houses without paying brokerage fees
- Compound – Reimagines how the world invests in residential real estate
- FlyHomes – End-to-end real estate brokerage company
- Onerent – Technology enabled property management services
- Morty – Online mortgage broker empowering first-time home-buyers
- EasyKnock – Helps homeowners sell their homes without moving
- GetAgent – Platform that allows you to compare U.K real estate agents
- Realvolve – Real estate CRM and workflow platform
- Truss – Marketplace to help find, tour, and lease office space
Get a sample report
See how startups, agencies, investors, and marketers are using GrowthList to identify leads and drive sales.